BENEFITS AND SKILLS FROM WAHNAM TAI CHI CHUAN
Shaolin Wahnam Ireland
6th February 2013
What are the benefits and skills you have gained from learning Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan?
Sifu Joan Browne
This is a very interesting question. Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan has given me everything I have at this very moment. I am happy and healthy for the first time in my life and I love being alive.
- I am happy and healthy.
- I feel grounded and free.
- I feel confident and outgoing.
- I am able to enjoy myself and everything I do.
- Feeling relaxed.
- I think more positively.
- Determination to live a good and purposeful life.
- At last I have an appreciation for God and his love for us.
- I feel closer to my family and friends and can engage in conversation with them more easily.
- No more blushing.
- More respect for everyone.
- The opportunity to practice the Ten Shaolin Laws.
- Able to stay relaxed and focused when dealing with people.
- Smiling from the heart.
- Chi flow.
- I’m able to make decisions easier.
- I can finish work projects with confidence.
- I can read a persons intension more easily.
- Let go of problems.
I am forever grateful to Sigung and you Sifu, and all the past Masters for the benefits and skills I have received. I have no doubt I haven’t even scratched the surface of Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan and the benefits it will bring and I look forward to the future with great happiness and wonder.
Thank you Sigung.
Thank you Sifu.
Thank you to all the past Masters.
Thank you God.
The above discussion is reproduced from the thread Flowing Water Floating Clouds -- a Gift from Sifu in the Shaolin Wahnam Discussion Forum.