FEATURE ARTICLES -- COMBAT APPLICATION
- Change from Worrying about How to Defend against your Opponent's Attack to Letting him Worry about How to Defend against Your Attack
- Kungfu is Superior to Other Martial Arts in Combat
- Secrets of Being Unfefeated in Free Sparring
- Can Kungfu be Used for Fighting?
- What would you do if an opponent grips your both hands and executes a thrust kick to your chest?
- Counters against threatening Knife from the Back
- How a Kungfu Exponent can Fight against a Western Boxing Opponent
- How would a Wing Choon Exponent Counter Side Attacks?
- Increasing the Threat Level Yet Remaining Compassionate
- I would have been Feelign Regret Instead If I had not Participated
- Reflection on my Experience
- Application against Thrust Kicks when Hands are Held
- Application of Wing Choon Folding Arms
- Taijiquan Techniques Against Knee Jabs
- How would a Taijiquan exponent defend against an elbow attack from a Muai Thai fighter?
- What would you do if an opponent holds your two arms at your back?
- How would you escape if someone twists your arm from behind and steps on your leg?
- Wave Tactic of Choy-Li-Fatt Kungfu
- Combat Application of the Shaolin Flower Set
- How are the following Tiger patterns from Hoong Ka Kungfu used in combat application?
- Are these kungfu patterns realistic and practical in combat?
Search this website using Google:
Please note that due to certain technicalities the search engine may not reach all the searched material available on the website.
Chinese characters of many terms mentioned in this website can be found at the Chinese Terminology section of our Discussion Forum. You can see all the entries by going to the bottom of the relevant page where you can find "From the" , pull down the box to "Beginning" , and click the box "Show Threads" on the right.
These courses are NOT suitable for AIDS patients and those who are HIV positive. If you wish to know the reasons, please refer to Question-Answer 22 of the May 1999 Part 1 question-answer series.