VIDEOS -- GENERALVideo clips are placed in the following categories. Please note that the classification is arbitrary and there can be overlapping.
Use the links below to go to the relevant categories
- Chi Kung
- Shaolin Kungfu
- Wahnam Taijiquan
- Combat Application
- Glimpses of Courses
- Course Reviews
- Kungfu Sets
- Weapon Sets
NOTE: You will need Windows Media Player or DivX to view the video clips, which are of the “avi” or “wmv” file-types. If you do not have the software, you can download them for free by following the links here for Window Media Player or here for DivX. If you still cannot play the video though you can hear some sound, you may try downloading Codec DivX 5.2.1. here.
- Selection from the Secret Pages -- Overview
- Sifu Wong Chun Yian's Wedding Celebrations
- Shaolin Wahnam International Show 2015
- A Treasure House of Kungfu Sets
- A Treasure House of Combat Application
- A Tribute to Sifu
- Shaolin Wahnam in the 1980s
- Shaolin Wahnam Lion Dance in the 1980s
- Cultural Meanings of Sifu Wong Chun Nga's Wedding Ceremonies
- Special Standardized Test 2008
- Shaolin Wahnam International Show 2009
- The Boy who Became a Legend
- 80-Year Woman against Able-Bodied Young Man
- Healing Ana to Walk Again!
- How our Ladies Fight
- An Inspiration for You
- Flowing with Mind
- Magic Show at Xingyiquan Course
- Crane Flying through Clouds
- Second Shaolin Wahnam International Free sparring Competition 2011
- First Shaolin Wahnam Free Sparring Competition 2010
- Lion Dance by Shaolin Wahnam Portugal
- The Shaolin Movie
- Internal Force
- Chi Kung (Qigong)
- Singing and Drinking Wine
Search this website using Google:
Please note that due to certain technicalities the search engine may not reach all the searched material available on the website.
Chinese characters of many terms mentioned in this website can be found at the Chinese Terminology section of our Discussion Forum. You can see all the entries by going to the bottom of the relevant page where you can find "From the" , pull down the box to "Beginning" , and click the box "Show Threads" on the right.
These courses are NOT suitable for AIDS patients and those who are HIV positive. If you wish to know the reasons, please refer to Question-Answer 22 of the May 1999 Part 1 question-answer series.