VIDEOS OF INTRODUCTORY CHI KUNG COURSE CONDUCTED BY HOLISTIC HEALTH CULTIVATION CENTRE
The Holistic Health Cultivation Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, which has an outstanding record of helping people overcome so-called incurable diseases conducted an Introductory Chi Kung Course from 11th June to 15th June 2015. The course was taught by Sifu Dr Foong Tuck Meng and Sifu Wong Chun Nga.
During a special training session taught by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit, the Grandmaster mentioned two important points:
- As a matter of course, students who daily and correctly practice the exercises taught at the course will overcome their illness if they are sick, or will prevent illness happening if they are already healthy.
- Students should choose the right techniques and practice at the right level to attain their aim of overcoming illness or maintaining good health.
Grandmaster Wong explained the difference between "as a matter of course" and "as a matter of fact". If a person drove on an expressway from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore, arriving at Singapore was a matter of course. But as a matter of fact, he might not arrive, if, for example, he stopped half way or turned off to other roads.
Grandmaster Wong also pointed out that medical chi kung, which was meant to overcome or prevent illness, was the lowest in the following hierarchy of chi kung
- Medical Chi Kung
- Chi Kung for Health and Vitality
- Chi Kung for Scholars
- Chi Kung for Warriors
- Spiritual Chi Kung
If a practitioner practiced at a higher level, i.e. if his chi kung was too powerful, he might harm himself. It was like, Grandmaster Wong explained, asking an untrained person to run a marathon or lift heavy weights.
Hence, practitioners who wished to overcome or prevent illness must not practice at a high level even when they had the knowledge and ability to do so. It was the same in daily life. One must chose the best method and operate it at an appropriate way that fulfilled his needs.
Please click the topics below to enter
- Day 1 of Introductory Chi Kung Course
- Day 2 of Introductory Chi Kung Course
- Day 3 of Introductory Chi Kung Course
- Graduation Dinner of Introductory Chi Kung Course
- Graduation Speeches of Introductory Chi Kung Course
Good Health is Our Birth-Right
Some Examples of Remarkable Recovery
Courses and Classes