BAGUAZHANG SEQUENCES 4, 5, 6 AND 7
Please note: you can download the video clips onto your own computer and view them at your leisure. Place your computer pointer at the picture or one of the links, and right click. Choose “Save Target As”. Select the directory or sub-directory where you wish to keep the video clip. Click “Save”.
You may like to view all the videos of Day 4 together. Please click on the picture below to view the videos on this page, or click on the caption to view them at Vimeo.
Here are some review questions for course participants on Day 4 -- Baguazhang Sequence 4, 5, 6 and 7
- What two important points to bear in mind when you push your opponent off the arena?
- How do you grip your opponent's head and how do you counter the grip?
- How would you get behind your opponent?
- What three effectice methods you can use to counter your opponent getting behind your back?
- How would you employ Baguazhang training to attain spiritual joys?