SHAOLIN KUNGFU, CHI KUNG, TAIJIQUAN AND ZEN
How you may Enhance your Health, Combat Efficiency, Mental Freshness and Spiritual Joy through Shaolin Kungfu, Chi Kung, Taijiquan (Tai Chi Chuan) and Zen.
Search this website using Google:
Use links below to navigate to different sections of this page:
- Shaolin Wahnam Websites of Various Countries
- Special Courses by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit
- Featured Pages
- Regional Courses by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit
- Intensive Courses
- Shaolin Wahnam International - Instructors and Schools Worldwide
- Useful Links
- Contact Information
A Quote from the Grandmaster
Good health is your birthright. It is natural to be healthy.
— Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit
INTENSIVE CHI KUNG COURSE
The Intensive Chi Kung Course to be held in Penang, Malaysia from 19th to 23rd July 2017 is unbelievable. The course is suitable for fresh beginners to masters and all chi kung practitioners in between who wish to have the wonderful benefits of chi kung.
Course participants are expected to have these benefits during the course itself
- To enter into a chi kung state of mind.
- To employ chi king to overcome any illness and pain.
- To generate energy flow that contributs ot good health, vitality and longevity.
- To attain peak perfromace in daily life.
- To have spiritual joys like being happy and peaceful, irrespective of ones religion.
SPECIAL SHAOLIN TANTUI COURSE 2017
Two sessions of a Special Tantui Course will be held in Penang, Malaysia from 24th to 30th July, and from 30th July to 5th August 2017. Those attending any one session of the course, please familiarize yourselves with the Twelve Solo Sequences of Tantui and Twelve Basic Combat Sequences of Tantui.
The Twelve Advanced Combat Sequences of Tantui will also be taught at the course, and advanced practitioners should be familiarized with them.
Sifu Wong Chun Nga, who is a good friend of the Abbot of the famous Kek Lok Si Temple, has made arrangement to visit the temple on 3oth July 2017. The programme is as follows:
- 7.15 am -- Assemble at Lobby of Copthorne Hotel, Penang
- 8.30 am -- Tour of Kek Lok Si Temple
- 11.00 am -- Vegetarian Lunch at the Temple
- 1.00 pm -- Talk by Abbot of Temple
- 3,30 pm -- Return from Temple to Hotel
NEWLY REVISED VIDEOS
|From Secret Pages:
- Reducing the Mind ot One or Expanding the Mind to Zero
- Question-Answer Series -- June 2017 Part 3
- Wonderful Benefits for Deserving Students Only
- Do Not Teach Chi Kung to Others If You Are Not Properly Trained
- Benefits of Practing Essence of Shaolin
- Eighteen Best Techniques of the Time
- To Say the My Life has Changed would Obviously be an Understatement
- Themes in Shaolin Comnbat Sequences and Taijiquan Pushing Hands and Striking Hands
Featured Video Clips
- Practicing at Lower Level of Potential
- San Zhan of Wuzuquan
- 36 Specific Techniques -- Overview
- Chi Kung to Develop Mental Clarity and Internal Force for Peak Performance
- From Combat Sequences to Free Sparring
- Having Fun with Soft Whip
- Wudang Three-Harmony Set
- Chin Wah Staff
THE WONDERS OF COTTON PALM
Please click here to view the videos
GRANDMASTER WONG'S TIMETABLE IN 2017
Feb 23 to March 2: Ireland
March 2 to 7: Madrid
March 7 to 16: Germany
April 2 to 6: Sabah -- Intensive Chi Kung Course
April 6 to 12: Sabah -- Intensive Taijiquan Course
May 11 to 17: Italy
May 17 to 22: Alicante
May 23 to 31: Austria
June 3 to 11: UK Summer Camp
Developing Chi Kung Skills, Fundamentals of Kungfu, Wonders of Cotton Palm
July 19 to 23: Penang -- Intensive Chi Kung Course
July 24 to 30: Penang -- Tantui Course
July 30 to August 5: Penang -- Tantui Course
(Participants need to attend just one of the above two Tantui courses)
August 17 to 24: Barcelona
August 24 to Sept 4: Switzerland
September 23 and 24: Kuala Lumpur
Chi Kung for the Super-Rich
How to Prevent Serious Illness
October 12 to 18: Jakarta, Indonesia
October 19 to 25: Bali, Indonesia
Dec 4 to 10: Penang -- Essence of Shaolin
Dec 10 to 14: Penang -- Small Universe Course)
Dec 14 to 20: Penang -- Essence of Shaolin
(Participants need to attend just one of the above two Essence of Shaolin courses)
NEWLY REVISED BOOKS BY COSMOS INTERNET
"Introduction to Shaolin Kungfu" is the first kungfu book written by Grandmaster Wong. "The Complete Book of Tai Chi Chuan" gives you everything you want to know anout Tai Chi Chuan. If you wish to purchase these books, please contact Sifu Wong Chun Yian at email@example.com.
THE WAY OF THE MASTER
KUNGFU SETS, COMBAT APPLICATION, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER
SHAOLIN WAHNAM INTERNATIONAL
Please click here to view Shaolin Wahnam instructors, healers and websites of various countries
REVIEW MATERIAL AND INTENSIVE COURSES
GRANDMASTER WONG'S OTHER WEBSITES
SHAOLIN WAHNAM DISCUSSION FORUM
Shaolin Wahnam Institute
Phone: 60-4-422 2353, 60-16-417 6122
Fax: 60-4-422 7812