INTENSIVE CHI KUNG COURSE
Personally conducted by Sifu Wong Kiew Kit
The Intensive Chi Kung Course is unbelievable. At a time when more than 80% of chi kung practitioners all over the world use chi kung techniques to practice gentle physical exercise, the Intensive Chi Kung Course covers material that ranges from beginners' level to masters' level over just three days, and applicants need not have any prior chi kung experience! It is unprecedented in chi kung history,
- To have a basic understanding of the meaning and scope of chi kung.
- To acquire within a comparatively short time the best available chi kung skills and techniques which a student can competently practise on his/her own after the intensive course, for health, vitality, mental freshness and inner peace.
- To have a basic understanding of chi kung.
- To learn and be able to practise competently some useful chi kung exercises for health, vitality and longevity.
- To acquire the skills of attaining a one-pointed mind and of tapping cosmic energy.
- To have an experience of energy flow.
- Deep relaxation.
- Unity of form, energy and mind.
- Shaolin dynamic chi kung patterns.
- Self-manifested chi movement.
- Standing meditation.
Expected Result (during the course itself)
- Feel relaxed and fresh.
- Experience some chi effects, like warmth over the body, tingling sensations at the fingers or other parts of the body, and ants crawling over his skin.
- If a student has some internal injury, which he (or she) may not be aware, he may feel slight pain at the site of the injury. If he does not feel this slight pain at the end of the intensive course, he is likely to feel it later as he continues his practice. This is a sign that his chi kung practise is curing his injury, such as clearing internal energy blockage.
- Feel confident that if he (or she) continues his practice at home, chi kung will overcome his degenerative or chronic illness if he has any, or to promote good health and vitality if he is not troubled by any illness.
- Experience an increase of energy level.
- Usually be amazed at what an intensive course with a master can bring to him (or her).
- 1st day — Arrival
- 2nd day — Training 8.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m., Welcoming Dinner 8.00 p.m. to 10.30 p.m.
- 3rd day — Training 8.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m, and 4.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- 4th day — Training 8.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m. Graduation Dinner 8.00 p.m. to 10.30 p.m.
- 5th day — Departure
1200 Euro per participant to be sent to the Secretary before the course, or paid by cash on the first day of the course.
If any course participant is not satisfied that the set objectives have been fulfilled, he or she can ask for a full refund and it will be refunded without question. But this must be done before the end of the course. Once the course is over, it is deem that all those who have completed the course are satisfied, and no refund will be given after that.
Many people may amazed that quite a lot can be achieved within a comparative short time. This is possible because:
- Objectives are clearly defined.
- The best available methods are chosen to achieve the objectives.
- Grandmaster Wong has much experience in successfully teaching such a course.
- There is no need to take further courses, though some students repeat the course or take further courses for more progress.
One essential condition is required for participating in this Intensive Shaolin Chi Kung Course, and that is to uphold and practice the Ten Shaolin Laws. Please read and understand the Ten Shaolin Laws carefully. Application for the course is taken to be an indication that you have accepted this condition.
The intensive courses are NOT suitable for AIDS patients and those who are HIV positive. If you wish to know the reasons, please refer to Answer 22 of the May 1999 Part 1 from the Question-Answer series.
Also please refer to this page for some examples of illness overcome.
Apply to The Secretary, stating:
- the name of this course, i.e. Intensive Chi Kung Course
- your full name
- your sex and age
- your occupation
- your e-mail address
- your postal address
- your phone and fax numbers, if any
- your health problems (briefly), if any
If you are accepted, details will be e-mailed to you.
You do not have to pay any application or booking fees. The course fee of 1200 Euro (which is the only fee you have to pay) is payable only if you are satisfied.
- The Ten Shaolin Laws
- Some Examples of Remarkable Recoveru
- The Unbelievable Intensive Chi Kung Course