SPACING, COVERING, INITIATING AND COUNTERS AGAINST KICKS AND FELLING ATTACKS
A counter against the organ-seeking kick
Right spacing and covering opponents adequately are very important in combat. If an opponent is competent, he may escape your pressing attack and hit back. His counters can be classified into four categories -- striking, kicking, felling and gripping.
The following topics were taught on the third day of UK Summer Camp Kungfu Course. Please click the topics to view the videos.
- Consolidating Force in One-Finger Shooting Zen
- Practicing Combat Sequences of Shaolin Lohan Kungfu, Taijiquan, Baguazhang and Xingyiquan
- Applying Combat Sequences on Opponents in Combat
- Right Spacing and Adequate Covering of Opponents in Combat
- Counters against Hooks and Uppercuts
- Counters against Various Kicks
- Initiating an Attack with Selected Combat Sequences
- Avoiding Kicks in Selected Combat Sequences
- Counters against Felling Attack in Selected Combat Sequences
Four Sequences for Combat