FUNDAMENTALS OF BAGUAZHANG
Please note: you can download the video clips onto your own computer and view them at your leisure. Place your computer pointer at the picture or one of the links, and right click. Choose “Save Target As”. Select the directory or sub-directory where you wish to keep the video clip. Click “Save”.
You may like to view all the videos of Day 1 together. Please click on the picture below to view the videos on this page, or click on the caption to view them at Vimeo.
Here are some review questions for course participants of Day 1 -- Fundamentals of Baguazhang
- What important combat function is attained by having the hands, body and feet in different planes?
- How do you move about quickly and without panting for breath?
- How do you weave in a large crowd?
- How could you spin around quickly and yet not feel dizzy?
- What force training method was so powerful that we had to have a tea-break?