BAGUAZHANG SEQUENCES 1 AND 2
Please note: you can download the video clips onto your own computer and view them at your leisure. Place your computer pointer at the picture or one of the links, and right click. Choose “Save Target As”. Select the directory or sub-directory where you wish to keep the video clip. Click “Save”.
You may like to view all the videos of Day 2 together. Please click on the picture below to view the videos on this page, or click on the caption to view them at Vimeo.
Here are some review questions for course participants for Day 2 -- Baguazhang Sequences 1 and 2
- Why is picture-perfect form very important in combat?
- How would you apply the flow-method in practicing Baguazhang?
- How would you deflect a powerful punch using minimum force?
- How would you fell an opponent without wrestling with him?
- What should you do when an opponent hesitates in his response?