BAGUAZHANG SEQUENCES 2, 3, 4 AND 5
Please note: you can download the video clips onto your own computer and view them at your leisure. Place your computer pointer at the picture or one of the links, and right click. Choose “Save Target As”. Select the directory or sub-directory where you wish to keep the video clip. Click “Save”.
You may like to view all the videos of Day 3 together. Please click on the picture below to view the videos on this page, or click on the caption to view them at Vimeo.
Here are some review questions for course participants for Day 3 -- Baguazhang Sequences 2, 3, 4 and 5
- How would you release if your two hands are being held?
- How would you defend against an opponent attempting to grip your groin?
- Do you remember the interesting pattern called "Lying Bull Kick"?
- What is the big mistake of retreating from a Boxer's or Kick-Boxer's attack?
- How do you cover the fast punces of a Boxer?