PRAYING MANTIS KUNGFU FOR NON-SHAOLIN WAHNAM MEMBERS -- OVERVIEW
The following webpages are for non-Shaolin Wahnam family members. Shaolin Wahnam family members, of course, may use these webpages for comparison.
If you follow the programme and practice daily for about half an hour to an hour for a year, you should not only be able to use your kungfu techniques for combat, which unfortunately most kungfu practitioners today cannot do so, you will also have good health, vitality, mental clarity, and be peaceful and happy, which actually is more important today in our law-abiding societies.
It must be emphasized that you need to practice, not just learn from the videos. Follow the videos carefully and practice accordingly. It is important that you must be calm and relaxed during your practice. You can still be fast and powerful even when you are calm and relaxed, because you will be able to use some internal force.
There is a kungfu style called Southern Praying Mantis Kungfu, which is different from Praying Mantis Kungfu which is of the northern Shaolin style.
Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit
10th April 2018
- Stance Training for Internal Force and Peak Performance
- Selection from the Eighteen Lohan Art
- Crushing Fist of Praying Mantis Kungfu
- Praying Mantis Kungfu against Strikes
- Seven-Star Chop and Turn Cart of Praying Mantis Kungfu
- The Wrong Way and the Right Way of Double Fist
- Praying Mantis Techniques against Kicks
- Some Famous Praying Mantis Techniques from Past Masters
Courses and Classes