EAGLE CLAW SEQUENCES 31 - 40
Fifty Sequences of Eagle Claw Kungfu - Part 4Someone watching the 50 Eagle Claw Sequences presented here but who is unfamiliar with Eagle Claw Kungfu may wonder why the Eagle Claws, by which this style of kungfu is known, are not frequently found in the sequences demonstrated.
Those who are used to watch Eagle Claw wushu where movements are acrobatic and resemble those of a real eagle, may even argue that what is shown here in not Eagle Claw Kungfu. In line with our policy, their opinion is their business, not ours.
But for those who genuinely wish to learn, the answer is that the formidable Eagle Claws are hidden in the open.
The names of the Sequences 31 to 40 in Cantonese pronunciation and English translation are as follows:
- Seong Chin Sau - Top Contain Hand
- Ha Chin Sau - Bottom Contain Hand
- Seong Khun Sau - Top Capture Hand
- Ha Khun Sau - Bottom Capture Hand
- Thiew Ta - Hook Strike
- Kap Ta - Sandwiched Strike
- Pat Fan Khuen - Eight Turn Fist
- Kua Ta - Horse-Riding Punch
- Lou Ta - Grasp Strike
- Yin Jow Lek Pat Fatt - Eagle Claw Strength Grip Techniques
Sequences 31 - 40 of Eagle Claw Kungfu in Solo Performance
You can view all the 10 sequences in this video by clicking the picture below, or at Vimeo by clicking the caption.
- Eagle Claw Sequences 1-10
- Eagle Claw Sequences 11-20
- Eagle Claw Sequences 21-30
- Eagle Claw Sequences 31-40
- Eagle Claw Sequences 41-50
- Fifty Sequences of Eagle Claw Kungfu
- A Lively Discussion of Eagle Claw Kungfu in the Shaolin Wahnam Discussion Forum
Courses and Classes