INTRODUCTION TO SHAOLIN KUNGFU
This was the first kungfu book written by Grandmaster Wong, first published in 1981 and reprinted many times. Its revised edition was published by Cosmos Publication in 2016.
The following are some extracts from the book. Being extracts, they are random, abridged desctiptions, which means the original work is much longer and in greated details.
If you wish to order this book, please contact Sifu Wong Chun Yian at email@example.com. You can find out more books written by Grandmaster Wong and published by Cosmos Internet by clicking here.
The following are some extracts from the book:
- What is Kungfu
- Kungfu: Its Aims and Moral Code
- Leak Hand Cannon Punch
- Golden Cockerel Stands Solitarly
- A Crow Flaps its Wings
- Two Tigers Tame a Dragon
- Some Applications of Dragon-Tiger set
- Combination Practice of Dragon-Tiger Set
- Specific Techniques of Dragon-Tiger Set
- Force Training
- Chinese Classical Weapons
- Some General Principles of Kuagfu
Courses and Classes