KICK A BOXER WHENEVER HE USES HIS RIGHT HAND
Handling a Boxer is technically easy. This is because a Boxer's techniques are limited. But this does not necessarily mean you will defintely defeat a Boxer. If he is skillful, he can beat you even when you know many techniques against him.
There are actually many effective ways to handle a Boxer. One effective way or strategy dealt with in this video series is to apply kicks. There are a few tactics to implement this strategy. One useful tactic is to kick him whenever he uses his right hand.
Basically, the tactic works as follows. When he uses his left hand, just brush it away, keeping yourself a safe distance so that he cannot reach you. But as soon as he uses his right hand, execute a side kick at him and follow with strikes.
Simply because they have not been trained to respond correctly, many people would retreat when facing a Boxer. This of course is what we should not do. We have so many ways or tactics to handle a Boxer.
- From Shaolin to Instinctive Fighting to Boxing
- Basic Counters against a Boxer's Jabs
- Chasing after a Boxer's Retreat
- One-Step, Two-Step or Multiple-Step Chase
- Practicing on your Own, then Testing it on your Partner
- Counters against a Boxer's Left Jabs
- Handling Unexpected Attacks Correctly and Spontaneously
- Progressing to Realistic Sparring with a Boxer
- Employing Appropriate Tactics to Defeat a Boxer
- Sticking to a Boxer as he Tries to Bounce Away
- Advantages of the Bow-Arrow Stance over a Boxer's Footwork
- Practicing Numerous Tactics against Boxers
- Handling a Boxer Competently despite his Speed and Size
- Understanding and Implementing Techniques, Tactics and Skills against Boxers
- Countering the Left-Left-Right of Boxers
- Kick a Boxer Whenever he Uses his Right Hand
- Various Tactics to Handle a Boxer
- Attacking a Boxer with a Planned Sequence
- Felling an Opponent as he Attacks with an Undercut
- Various Ways to Fell an Opponent
- Knee Strikes and their Counters
- From Simple Techniques to Sophisticated Patterns
- Why are many Kungfu Practitioners Unable to Counter Muay Thai or Kick-Boxing Attacks?
- Superiority of Kungfu Stances, Footwork and Techniques
- Counters against Muay Thai and Kick-Boxing Attacks
- Effective Tactics and Techniques against Continuous Attacks Mixed with Feint Moves
- How do you Counter Continous Kicks?
- Exploiting the Innate Weaknesses of Kicks to Counter Them
- Throwing an Opponent as he Kicks
- Striking the Attacker as he Attempts a Shoot
- Countering the Shoot when an Attacker has Grabbed you or Pushed you onto the Ground